Best Bottle Warmers Review: Find the Best Brands
The list of baby essentials continues to grow. With demands on parents' time and energy, bottle warmers are more than a convenience. Even if your baby is breastfed, you will usually need to introduce them to a bottle at some point. But if your baby is entirely bottle-fed, you should definitely consider purchasing a bottle warmer.
When your baby is ready to be fed, you want that bottle ready to go quickly. This is where having a bottle warmer comes in handy. You can forgo the longer, more involved process of heating a bottle on the stovetop or microwave. Read on to find the best brands of bottle warmers currently on the market.
Why Do You Need a Bottle Warmer?
So, what exactly is a bottle warmer, and how do you choose a good one? A bottle warmer is a device used (usually electric) that can quickly and safely warm your baby's bottle or food. Ideally, the warmer will heat the milk to a safe temperature that your baby can drink immediately. This is the main drawback of stove top or microwave warming, where achieving an optimal temperature without the milk getting too hot is difficult.
Here are some considerations when purchasing a bottle warmer:
- The Price: As a parent, you'll have plenty of other things to spend your money on, so carefully consider the price of a bottle warmer. A high-quality device will be an investment, but be wary that you don't become prey to overpriced warmers.
- The Functions: While your device is mainly for bottle warming, other functions could be useful. Some bottle warmers are also compatible with baby food jars and pouches, in addition to your baby bottles. When you're ready to introduce solids, this could be a real help.
- The Size: Like any small appliance, bottle warmers are available in a variety of sizes. If the space you have available is limited, consider the size of the warmer.
- Its Portability: While your bottle warmer may live on the kitchen countertop, you might also want to move it to more convenient locations around your home. Additionally, you may want to take your bottle warmer on vacation or when visiting relatives. So, if that's important to you, check that the device you're considering is lightweight and compact.
The Best Bottle Warmers and Brands
After some research, we have found some of the best bottle warmers currently on the market.
For convenience, the Baby's Brew bottle warmer is unbeatable. This brand's device is portable and designed to work with almost every bottle. You only need to twist, press, and shake. This bottle warmer is uniquely battery-powered and can keep the bottle warm for up to 4 hours. This is a huge benefit because it takes at least one thing off your mind. You can take your bottles wherever you go and not worry about how to warm them or keep them warm.
Additionally, the Baby's Brew has the following features:
- Its stainless steel body makes it easy to clean.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- It is leakproof
- It fits most wide-neck bottles.
- There are three temperature options - body temperature, 104 degrees F, and 113 degrees F
- It contains a chargeable, built-in lithium battery that may stay heated for up to 4 hours.
- It may be charged with a USB cord while heating.
Would you like a great baby subscription box? Visit 123 Baby Box to learn more.
Philips Avent Fast Baby Bottle Warmer
If speed is your most significant consideration, the Philips Avent Fast Baby Bottle Warmer is the one for you. The design of this device is simple, with one large button to push and a dial knob for temperature selection. It can heat 5 ounces of milk in less than three minutes and maintain that heat for up to an hour. The wide mouth of this device can accommodate all sizes of bottles, in addition to baby food jars and pouches.
This bottle warmer is compact and accurately detects the starting temperature of the milk before it warms it to a designated temperature.
The Avent Fast bottle warmer features:
- Automatic shut off when milk is ready
- Indicator light to show heating progress
- Multiple temperature settings
- Adaptable to various bottles, jars, and pouches
- Defrost feature
The First Years 2-in-1 Simple Serve Bottle Warmer
Parenthood is an expensive business. So, if the price is your biggest consideration, the First Years 2-in-1 Simple Serve Bottle Warmer is perfect for you. At under $20, this warmer still manages to provide quality service. It can be used to warm milk or baby food jars in only minutes and is safer and faster than more conventional methods.
This device can hold most non-glass baby bottles that are straight, narrow, angled, wide-necked, or disposable bottles. You can sanitize your baby's pacifiers in this warmer, and it shuts off automatically when the milk is warmed.
Miniland Portable Bottle Warmer
If you're always on the go or love long road trips, you might enjoy the Miniland Portable Bottle Warmer. This device distinguishes itself by being portable and for use only in your car. It uses high-temperature steam to heat the milk or baby food or to sterilize the bottles.
This bottle warmer automatically calculates how long it will take to warm the contents from its starting temperature and will automatically shut off before overheating. The Miniland Portable bottle warmer can keep your baby's bottle warm or cold, it's easy to clean, and can fit easily in your baby bag.
Baby Brezza Safe and Smart Bottle Warmer
If you enjoy gadgets with more tech, you'll love the Baby Brezza Safe and Smart Bottle Warmer. This device has features like Bluetooth technology to let you to control it from your phone. It has the option to defrost along with two heat settings, automatic shut-off, and it can warm baby food jars and pouches as well as bottles of various sizes.
Smart technology makes this device a financial investment, but a worthy one.
Would you enjoy a regular box of baby treats? Our subscription boxes contain expertly chosen, stage-based baby items every month. There's even a gift for mom! Check out 123 Baby Box for more information.